During 2015, the DynaVibe team stayed quite busy creating and publishing new content. We’ve seen consumption of this content steadily grow, so thanks to everyone who has taken the time to visit our blog and read any of our posts!
Since publishing top 10 lists is in vogue at year-end, we have created one of our own: the top 10 DynaVibe blog posts from 2015. We rank them here from 10 to 1, complete with links so you can check them out:
10. Dynamic Prop Balancing: how often to do it?
9. Airplane Wheel Balancing
8. Case Study: Complex Vibration Troubleshooting on a Rotax 912
7. Using DynaVibe to Balance Rotorcraft
6. Balancing the Antonov 2: the World's Largest Biplane
5. Identifying and Resolving Aircraft Vibration
4. Recovering “Lost” Horsepower
3. Anequim Races to 5 World Records
2. The Bugatti 100P Flies Again
1. The Bugatti 100P Flies at Last
We hope you found the content on the DynaVibe blog helpful, and we always welcome comments. We’ll continue to publish to our blog in 2016, so we hope you’ll follow us there, or on social media:
If you have questions about dynamic propeller balancing or vibration analysis, we're happy to answer them. Please contact us by entering your email in the form below, or by just calling: 405.896.0026. With DynaVibe, we can help you fly safer and smoother next year!